Mission 26, named New Worlds, you need to launch the Voyager-X to 3 new planetary bodies: KAT, EMA, and JOR, and take photographs of each planet. KAT will not show up on Navicomp until you're near ADS.
It works best if you head just below ADS, then use thrusters to make course corrections as necessary.
|Gold||< $22,000,000||< 14m 30s||No|
|Silver||< $50,000,000||< 17m||Yes|
|Bronze||< $100,000,000||< 20m||Yes|
- Launch the Voyager X Antenna into orbit
- Launch the Voyager X Body into orbit
- Dock the two parts together
- Connect the antennas power
- Photograph KAT
- Photograph EMA
- Photograph JOR
- Budget: $100,000,000
- Max time: 20m
- When departing from HOM, aim straight for KAT. It'll save a lot of fuel, however you may need to use checkpoints to do this.
- You can make a parabolic or hyperbolic flyby as long as you take the photograph while in the big circle of influence and you don't burn up in the atmosphere.
- Use the NaviComp, this will help you.
- Make mistakes, you know what they say, you learn from your mistakes.