Mission 30, named Shuttle Rescue, is the final mission in Space Agency. After a micrometeorite hit the Space Shuttle and has been left adrift far from SOL, the player's task is to rescue the Shuttle, replace its batteries, refuel the shuttle and dock the ship to the Oxygen Garden.
|Gold||< $60,000,000||< 35m||Yes|
|Silver||< $100,000,000||< 40m||No|
|Bronze||< $150,000,000||< 60m||No|
- There are no checkpoints on this mission, so if you do anything wrong, you have to restart the entire mission.
- Leave the refuel/resupply craft (preferably Station Builder Tug) docked on the shuttle until its fuel has been completely depleted.
- The Shuttle also moving slowly further from SOL. If you're too long, the Shuttle may going too far from the coordinate.
- A small collision with the damaged Shuttle on the left side may reduce its rotation.
- If you can't find the Shuttle, try to unzoom and drag to corner of the screen. You can see about 90 Navicomp units.
The Agency’s only Space Shuttle has been struck by a micrometeorite while on a routine scientific mission. It has been left drifting in space with no power and no fuel. It’s last know NaviComp coordinates were:
It needs rescuing urgently! Launch a mission to take replacement batteries and fuel to the stricken Shuttle. Once you have located it, transfer the batteries and fuel to it. Then, power-on its electrical systems and its NaviComp. We believe that the shuttles heat shield was also damaged by the collision. Therefore, re-entry is impossible.
Fly the damaged Shuttle to the Space Station (STA), and dock it with the recently installed Oxygen Garden module. Hopefully the heat shield can be repaired at the station and the Shuttle can be returned to HOM in a future mission.