In Mission 6, named New Station Hub, you launch and dock a new Space Station Hub with STA and connect it to STA's power supply. You also need to undock the Resupply Module and then redock it with the Station Hub.
|Gold||< $6,500,000||< 3m 50s||No|
|Silver||< $10,000,000||< 5m||Yes|
|Bronze||< $20,000,000||< 15m||Yes|
- Launch a Space Station Hub into orbit.
- Transport the Hub to the Space Station.
- Detach the docked Resupply Module.
- Attach Hub module in its place.
- Connect the Hub to the Stations power grid.
- Dock the Resupply Module to the lower port on the new Hub.
- Budget: $20,000,000
- Max time: 15m 0s