|Has solid surface||No|
|Can be landed on||No|
|Can be splashed-down on||No|
Any spacecraft that comes into contact with the rings will be destroyed, so landing on the planet is currently impossible.
- The radius of the planet is about 2.5 NaviComp units, and the rings increase it to 5 units.
- The rings orbit the planet faster that the planet spins.
- It is the second farthest planet away from SOL, only behind ENC.
- It is based off the real-world planet Saturn.
- In Space Agency 2, because it is 3d then landing on YEL may be possible.